Category: BPC RiskManager Frequently Asked Questions
The RiskManager FAQ category includes pages dealing with common questions asked about the BPC RiskManager family of risk management software applications. BPC RiskManager is an industrial strength enterprise governance system covering the functions of risk, compliance, insurance, claims management, audit, and planning for both public and private organisations. It is available world wide from Bishop Phillips Consulting.
The headline and summary page for this category can be found here.
Pages in category "RiskManager FAQ"
The following 31 pages are in this category, out of 31 total.
- Database stability: Is the RiskManager essentially a SQL Server application ported to Oracle?
- Database support: Which database choice will give us the best level of support?
- Does the RiskManager client application work with FireFox browsers?
- Does the RiskManager plug-in itself have a certificate like a java applet does?
- Does your license include the cost of MS SQL Server ?
- I just purchased BPC RiskManager. Will you be sending the install disks, and when?
- In what programming language is BPC RiskManager written?
- Is BPC RiskManager a Client-Server application?
- Is there a cost associated with telephone support (i.e.: cost per call or issue)?
- Is there a feature listing for the BPC RiskManager windows client and the browser client?
- Is there a User Group Forum?
- What is the best client version - the browser or non browser Risk Manager client?
- What is the best way to get support?
- What is the difference between the browser plugin and the windows executable RiskManager client?
- What support packages are available and at what cost?
- What type of documentation, technical and user is available for BPC RiskManager?
- What will need to be arranged prior to the installing BPC RiskManager?
- When are multiple BPC RIskManager server licenses required?
- Would it be possible to get a copy of the BPC RiskManager V6 installation guide?